Head of Business Development - MENA, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Timetric is a leading global provider of online market data, analysis and advisory services. Timetric’s integrated information services assist thousands of blue chip companies around the world to benefit from better, timelier and more effective strategic decision making - thereby improving their competitive edge. Our mission is to become indispensable to our clients businesses.
Timetric offers excellent growth opportunities within a fast paced and vibrant environment. It presents a unique opportunity to be involved from the ground with some major new information products, supported by market leading brands, strong financial backing and considerable management expertise.
Working in an experienced team, you will be given the best opportunity to shine; a proven product you can believe in, development throughout your career and advancement based on merit. Come to join us and experience the fast paced growth and success of an exciting and vibrant organisation. https://www.timetric.com
The Head of BD MENA’s primary objective is to maximise revenue, yield and market share for our industry intelligence division across the Middle East and North African territories. The successful candidate will lead Business Development efforts from our Dubai office, through targeting our high profile clients in Middle East and Africa, within the construction and insurance sectors (across Energy & Utilities, Infrastructure, Commercial, Industrial and residential construction) in order to promote and sell our suite of market leading research intelligence products.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Maintaining and increasing personal sales
- Develop revenue streams with new clients
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Leading project management activity
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and BD team as a whole
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Increasing business opportunities for the team when built
- Reporting to senior managers
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- You will have 2+ years management experience ideally managing a B2B BD team of 3-5 people
- Personal successful B2B sales background
- Inherent enthusiasm and passion to succeed
- Educated to a minimum of degree level
- (Business Intelligence / construction sector background is advantageous)
- Strong commercial acumen and strong quantitative skills, comfortable with financial data, corporate and market statistics, and other aspects of company & market analysis and consulting
Reasons to join us:
- We are fast paced business who are growing very quickly
- Our solutions are unique and provide our clients with clear benefits which our competitors can’t
- It is a multi-faceted sales role which will develop your skills selling both syndicated and customised (consulting) solutions
- Central Dubai location, exciting and vibrant work environment
- Rewarding success with outstanding uncapped commission structure including over-achievement accelerators
- Travel to conferences & client meetings, networking events
The level of appointment and salary given will be commensurate with experience of the successful applicant.
To apply for this role and develop your career within a fast growing global brand, please send your CV, highlighting your suitability and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions please call +44 (0)20 7936 6650.