Business Development Executive - USA, New York, NY
Timetric was launched in 2011 to in order to fill the space for an in depth, Global Industry Intelligence provider.
Since it's inception, thousands of professionals within over 1500 companies globally have come to rely on Timetric's ability to organise and visualize large datasets across key verticals in order to make high-impact decisions and develop global strategies with speed and confidence. Headquartered in London, UK, Timetric employs over 400 people across EMEA, APAC and the Americas.
With over 130 years of assets in house, we have most recently opened up in New York and we are growing fast, doubling our revenue to date! Due to our exponential growth, we have created a number of new positions for hungry, business developers.
Candidates should be educated to degree level, perhaps from a business, marketing or related background and have a keen interest in business affairs. Ideally, experience of selling business intelligence, data or other relevant online tools (e.g. subscription databases, media sales/data tools, conferences etc.) would be beneficial.
The primary development strategy is to win new business and increase market share for our industry intelligence division, so a competitive spirit and a determination to succseed in a target driven environment is a must.
Successful candiates will be running the full end to end sales cycle, meaning that core activities will involve:
- Outbound prospecting calls to C-Level Executives and Key Decision Makers withinmultinational organisations for new business opportunities; typically Global Fortune 500 institutions.
- Initiating and answering sales calls for Timetric products and services.
- Qualifying prospective customers, assimilating requirements and application of relevant tools.
- Arranging web conferences, platform reviews and client meetings.
- Closing sales and accepting orders maintaining customers records and completing required documentation
- Carrying out account review/renewal calls at regular intervals
- Maximising revenue and customer satisfaction within assigned territories
- Being a disciplined user of Salesforce
Being part of a Global organisation will also provide a good opportunity to work with other sales and product teams in order to coordinate and build big ticket sales.
Overall, this is an excellent opportunity with uncapped earning potential for enthusiastic, articulate and driven sales executives who want to establish themselves within a fast growing company. Timetric offers an industry leading commission structure, excellent benefits and a true career path for committed sales people!
Job Type: Full-time
- New York, NY
- Sales: 1 year
- Spanish (desirable, not mandatory)