Business Development Executive - Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
The primary development strategy is to maximise revenue, yield and market share for our industry intelligence division.
This is to be achieved by:
- Making outbound prospecting calls to C-Level Executives and Key Decision Makers within multinational organisations for new business opportunities
- Initiating and answering sales calls for Timetric products and services
- Accepting orders, closing sales, maintaining customers records and completing required documentation
- Conducting telephone conversations to identify and qualify prospective customers and recording sales prospecting activity in Salesforce CRM
- Arranging web conference and face to face meetings (with opportunity for international travel where justified)
- Carrying out account review/renewal calls at regular intervals
- Maximising revenue and customer satisfaction within assigned territories
As a Business Development Executive you will have:
- 1-2 years proven sales experience in media sales, business intelligence sales (or equivalent)
- Be educated at least to degree level (or equivalent) (Economics, PPE, Business Studies, Finance, Politics, International Studies or similar an advantage)
- Proven Business to Business sales experience in a related role or background selling financial products in other high end corporate sales roles.
A successful International sales executive will:
- Be intelligent, articulate and have excellent English speaking and writing communication skills
- Be enthusiastic, independent and money motivated
- Have a strong interest in international business/regional affairs and actively follow the financial markets
- Have good organisational skills
- Be able to speak more than one language (European/Arabic) being an advantage (but not essential)
- Be able to assimilate complex information
- Have exceptional closing skills
This is an excellent opportunity with uncapped earning potential for intelligent, enthusiastic, articulate and driven sales executives who want to establish themselves within a fast growing company.
To apply for this role and develop your career within a fast growing global brand, please send your CV, highlighting your suitability and salary expectations to email@example.com