Business Development Executive - EMEA, London, United Kingdom
Timetric is a leading global provider of online market data, analysis and advisory services. Timetric’s integrated information services assist thousands of blue chip companies around the world to benefit from better, timelier and more effective strategic decision making - thereby improving their competitive edge. Our mission is to become indispensable to our clients businesses.
Timetric offers excellent growth opportunities within a fast paced and vibrant environment. It presents a unique opportunity to be involved from the ground with some major new information products, supported by market leading brands, strong financial backing and considerable management expertise. Working in an experienced team, you will be given the best opportunity to shine; a proven product you can believe in, development throughout your career and advancement based on merit. Come to join us and experience the fast paced growth and success of an exciting and vibrant organisation. https://www.timetric.com
The primary objective of this role is to maximise revenue, yield and market share for our industry intelligence division.
This is to be achieved by:
- Making outbound prospecting calls to C-Level Executives and Key Decision Makers within multinational organisations for new business opportunities
- Initiating and answering sales calls for Timetric products and services
- Accepting orders, closing sales, maintaining customers records and completing required documentation
- Conducting telephone conversations to identify and qualify prospective customers and recording sales prospecting activity in Salesforce CRM
- Arranging web conference and face to face meetings (with opportunity for international travel where justified)
- Carrying out account review/renewal calls at regular intervals
- Maximising revenue and customer satisfaction within assigned territories
As an EMEA Sales Executive you will have:
- 1-2 years proven sales experience in media sales, business intelligence sales (or equivalent)
- Be educated at least to degree level (or equivalent) (Economics, PPE, Business Studies, Finance, Politics, International Studies or similar an advantage)
- Proven Business to Business sales experience in a related role or background selling financial products in other high end corporate sales roles.
A successful International sales executive will:
- Be intelligent, articulate and have excellent English speaking and writing communication skills
- Be enthusiastic, independent and money motivated
- Have a strong interest in international business/regional affairs and actively follow the financial markets
- Have good organisational skills
- Be able to speak more than one language (European/Arabic) being an advantage (but not essential)
- Be able to assimilate complex information
- Have exceptional closing skills
This is an excellent opportunity with uncapped earning potential for intelligent, enthusiastic, articulate and driven sales executives who want to establish themselves within a fast growing company.
To apply for this role and develop your career within a fast growing global brand, please send your CV, highlighting your suitability and salary expectations to email@example.com or if you have any questions please call +44 (0)20 7936 6650.