Account Manager - EMEA, London, United Kingdom
Timetric is a leading global provider of online market data, analysis and advisory services. Timetric’s integrated information services assist thousands of blue chip companies around the world to benefit from better, timelier and more effective strategic decision making - thereby improving their competitive edge. Our mission is to become indispensable to our clients businesses.
Timetric offers excellent growth opportunities within a fast paced and vibrant environment. It presents a unique opportunity to be involved from the ground with some major new information products, supported by market leading brands, strong financial backing and considerable management expertise. Working in an experienced team, you will be given the best opportunity to shine; a proven product you can believe in, development throughout your career and advancement based on merit. Come to join us and experience the fast paced growth and success of an exciting and vibrant organisation. https://www.timetric.com
Account Manager Role Summary
As an Account Manager within Timetric, you will be responsible for the promotion, development and upselling of our bespoke analysis and research propositions to existing prospects across the construction sector.
You will be responsible for the full sales and relationship life-cycle with clients (from generating sales leads and pitching to key decision makers in a variety of roles, to working with internal delivery teams and clients to ensure satisfactory delivery of projects won), with the ultimate aim of developing long-standing “partnerships” with companies to maximise the opportunity for repeat business.
Whilst this role will involve the development of strong face-to-face client relationships, ultimate success in this role will be driven via the telephone, in order to secure the meetings required.
Travel will be required occasionally within the UK and potentially Europe to visit clients.
Construction Intelligence Center (CIC) Research comprises a full suite of research products and consulting services. CIC is a proprietary database of data, insight and intelligence covering the global construction sector. Uniquely, it comprises project profiles, contact details, market analysis, company analysis, project insight, news, deals and market data.
Account Manager KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the highest possible Renewal + Upgrade Retention Rate rate from the portfolio
- Writing sales / renewal proposals for commercial evaluation.
- Design Strategic Account Upsell plans
- Produce weekly pipeline reports summarising above processes
- Industry/market knowledge: understanding client base, who buys & why, industry themes, market issues that may drive sales.
- Engaging with clients, generating leads and managing a pipeline such that Timetric delivers on its annual revenue and gross profit targets;
- Utilising the services of Timetric‘s consulting and research analyst teams in order to develop on-going and in-depth contacts with key clients; and
- Promoting the consulting and bespoke analysis proposition to your client base.
- Analysing and interpreting usage stats
- Keeping abreast of relevant competitive offerings, understanding both their strengths and weaknesses, so that the USPs of Timetric can be effectively positioned in comparison to incumbent suppliers.
- Taking responsibility for management of on-going client relationships and understanding their objectives and needs; and
- Supporting clients with timely and high-value suggestions for projects.
Account Manager SKILLS REQUIRED
- Well-refined, value-based new business sales skills and account management expertise across all level;
- Strong Account Manager / New Business experience in a B2B, outbound phone based and client facing environment
- A “hunter” sales approach in order to continually seek out new business opportunities, source new potential buying points and strive to find new, current briefs for the delivery team to propose upon. In addition, “farmer” disciplines are also required so that the relationship is developed in order to create a robust, sustainable, value led and long term business partnership.
- Strategic and analytical thinking – the ability to conceptualise, understand and qualify client issues, relative to the Timetric proposition and ensure that all leads passed through to delivery are robust and aligned with client requirements and budgets.
- Strong client interaction skills – considerable experience of working with both internal and external clients and in preparing and conducting sales presentations to Senior Management;
- Self-motivated with the drive to achieve and exceed sales targets and other key performance indicators;
- Strong inter-personal skills in order to identify core client issue, internal buying processes and secure “buy-in” and support from appropriate stakeholders;
- Good written communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Organizational skills including good time management