Timetric’s suite of advisory services provides the most complete and continuously updated data, analysis and forecasts for those working in the sectors in which we operate.
The following provides just a few examples of the types of customer organisations that look to Timetric for support in achieving their strategic objectives
- Construction: Consultants; Contractors; Materials, Equipment & Technology Suppliers; Professional Services Organisations; Finance Companies; Investors; Insurers
- Infrastructure: Consultants; Contractors; Lenders; Investors; Materials, Product and Equipment Suppliers; Finance Companies; Investors; Insurers
- Mining: Consultants; Contractors; Mine Operators; Mining Equipment, Services & Technology Companies; Professional Services Organisations; Finance Companies; Investors
- Insurance: Life, Non-Life, Personal Accident & Health Insurers, Re-insurers; Intermediaries; Professional Services Organisations; Investors
- Payments: Financial Services Providers; Card Issuers & Payment Scheme Providers; Merchant Acquirers and Payment Processors; Payment Vendors; Finance Companies; Professional Services Organisations; Investors
- Wealth: Private Wealth Managers; Financial Services & Compliance; Fund Managers; Investment Banking; Charity & Philanthropic Organisations; Investors; Insurance Companies
What our clients say:
CIC is a fantastic tool and has saved us a great deal of time and effort, from high level market overviews or in depth analyses of projects, the system has allowed us to develop professional appraisals of business development targets within a few minutes. The Ask-An-Analyst function is like having an online consultant, ready to support bespoke requests, sometimes within challenging timeframes; and the support from the client facing team has been first rate. Atkins has researched projects, regions, markets, companies and sectors through CIC and it has helped us to grow, either through front door assessment prior to engagement with prospective clients or by analysis of potential acquisition targets. Thank you for your help and support.
Matt Burley - Head of Strategic Development, Energy - Atkins
Timetric reports are very useful for our members working in the insurance industry, as they offer both analytical and statistical data, with an unusual level of granularity and international coverage. The ability to easily compare data from country to country is very handy and the interface is really intuitive.
Hannah West – Knowledge Services - Chartered Insurance Institute
The definitive source of information in our industry; it is thoughtful, current and relevant.
David McKay - CEO - Royal Bank of Canada
Wealthinsight provides us with a powerful prospecting and networking tool. We benefit greatly from having visibility of all global wealth events and their beneficiaries and in particular relationships that connect HNWIs we currently work with or are looking to develop deeper relationships with.
Director Sales & Market Insight - Luxury Aviation