Our consultancy teams contribute to business-critical commercial intelligence projects that help our clients identify new opportunities, minimize risk, gain competitive advantage and improve profitability.
Our dynamic capabilities and widespread reach enables us to deliver on complex multi-level solutions within demanding timeframes. It is utilising the following in-house skills and resources that provides us this unique capability.
- Industry panels - We have extensive, highly segmented B2C Panels enabling access across all our sectors. We maintain relationships with senior business executives to help shape industry viewpoints pertaining to our sector coverage
- Forecasting – in-house modelling capabilities help businesses drive future growth
- In-house independent survey capability - delivered via in-house technology
- Up to date data sources - Secondary data sources are updated daily – providing a current, comprehensive and coherent source of relevant data
- Industry experts & analysts – in-house analysts and economists provide insights based on deep sector knowledge and experience, country and economic region specific analysts provide insights directly from the source
- Access to industry thought leaders – Timetric has direct access to end users for bespoke insights and influencer opinion on future market threats and opportunities.
For more information on our Consulting capabilities please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for a confidential exploratory call on (+44) 0207 406 6560