Timetric provides information solutions and technologies that enable organizations to drive business value and manage business risk.
With Timetric your organization can:
- Improve the identification and development of market opportunities whether entering new markets, launching new products, acquiring new clients, or taking on joint ventures, mergers or acquisitions
- Achieve business advantage by quickly and effectively screening opportunities
- Assess competitive threats and business risks with independent, objective research and intuitive models
- Benchmark your organization against best practice and obtain new insights into market trends and practices
- Understand business and regulatory environments and outlook and
- eliminate compliance hurdles
- Gain a deeper understanding of company and market performance drivers and indicators at a global, country and city level
Who is Timetric?
Timetric is a leading global provider of online market data, analysis and advisory services. Timetric’s integrated information services assist thousands of companies around the world to benefit from better, timelier decisions thereby improving their competitive edge.
With global reach and a vast analyst community located in offices across five Continents, some of the most recognised names in industry rely on Timetric for:
- high quality proprietary data
- independent sector expertise
- analysis and advisory services
- powerful data visualization platforms
- workflow solution tools
Headquartered in London, Timetric has offices in a further 13 cities around the world including New York, Frankfurt, Hong Kong and Sydney. Timetric has the resource and capability to provide global solutions, provided by local experts, across the following industry sectors: